| How Do I Get Started? |
Becoming a LivingWaters™
Dealer is easy. Begin by reviewing our website so you can become familiar with our products and our program. Then read our Terms & Conditions
and our Dealer Agreement
carefully. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call.
Once you are confident you understand the agreement and you want to proceed, simply fill out the Wholesale Dealer Application
, sign the Dealer Agreement and send it to us along with a copy of your appropriate business and/or sales tax licenses. As soon as we receive your materials, we will begin the review process. This normally takes 3 – 10 business days to complete.
Once your Dealer Application is approved we will notify you using the email address you provided, inform you of your initial multiplier, and you are ready to make your initial order. That’s it!
Return to Top
| What You Need To Know |
- To be eligible for a wholesale account with LivingWaters™ Engineered Water Treatment Products, you must be in a business that is retailing water treatment products, or in a business that uses water treatment products to service the public. Examples would be hardware stores, plumbing supply stores, food stores, or service businesses like well drillers, or people who service restaurants, car washes, or medical services and supplies. We also accept people who provide health care services such as doctors, dentists, chiropractors, naturopaths, massage therapy, etc. A business license or resale number is absolutely required.
- We will not set up dealers whose only form of marketing is to sell water treatment products at steep discounts to the public over the internet.
- We have worked long and hard to develop a solid reputation for providing products to our customers and dealers that offer proven performance in the real world. Therefore, we will not set up dealers who also sell what we consider to be products that are dangerous, over-hyped, or marketed with dubious, false, and/or misleading statements. These kinds of products include water ionizers, magnets for softening water, magnetic laundry balls, waters that are "oxygenated", "clustered", "ionized" or "vitalized" (purporting to improve cellular hydration, remove toxins, and repair DNA), high zeta-potential colloids and vortex-treated waters to raise your energy levels, halt or reverse ageing and prevent cancer. If you have any questions about whether or not you qualify for an account, please contact us.
- If you accepted as a dealer, we require that your first wholesale order be for a minimum of $1,000. There is no minimum order requirement on subsequent orders.
- To apply for a wholesale account, or to activate your existing wholesale account for online ordering, please fill out and submit the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Please be sure to provide us with a valid email address so that we can contact you with any questions we may have or notify you once your account has been approved and activated.
- If you have any further questions, please read our Dealer Agreement, Frequently Asked Questions, or Contact Us.
- If you are ready to explore the possibilities of a LivingWaters™ Engineered Water Treatment Solutions dealership, then fill out our online wholesale dealer application and we will be back with you shortly.