This premium LIVINGWATERS™ 5-stage reverse osmosis system is ideal for those who want demineralized water on any municipal water supply including those using chloramination. It utilizes a patented single piece manifold system that eliminates 17 hose connections for improved reliability and is provided with a top-mount designer faucet for ease of installation. Its first and second stages are a KDF®55 and catalytic carbon prefilter that reduces chloramines and suppresses bacterial build-up in the system. Its third stage is a carbon block prefilter that reduces VOC’s and chemicals that impart tastes and odors. Its fourth stage is a premium 50 gpd thin-film composite membrane provides fast water production of ultra-high purity. The fifth stage is a special acid-washed high purity coconut shell postfilter improves taste. Continuous TDS monitoring means that unlike most RO systems, the quality of water dispensed is always known. If green light appears, water is safe. If red light appears, service is necessary.
NOTE: This system can remove chloramine. Most RO systems can not effectively remove chloramine. Chloramine is not the same as chlorine. It is a mixture of chlorine and ammonia that is very difficult to remove from water. It will pass right through a normal reverse-osmosis system or a distiller, and become concentrated in the product water. In susceptible individuals, chloramine causes gastric irritation. Many municipalities now use chloramine instead of chlorine as a disinfectant because it has been discovered that chlorine can combine with dissolved organic matter in water and create cancer-causing by products. Many cities with surface water supplies high in dissoved organic matter (caused by decaying plants, algae, leaves, etc.) cannot comply with new EPA regulations limiting these by-products so it is cheaper to use chloramine to disinfect the water than remove the dissolved organic matter.
A 5 stage manifold RO system with Filmtec 50 gpd thin-film composite membrane, 4 gallon storage tank, installation kit, long-reach “Euro” style air-gap metering faucet, housing wrench and extra “O” ring included.
1 - LW10KCAC Catalytic Carbon/KDF® Filter
2 - LW10MAXS 5 Micron Premium Coconut Shell Carbon Block Filter
1 - TW30-1812-50 FilmTek Premium 50 gpd Thin-Film-Composite Membrane
NOTE: A booster pump is recommended if water pressure is less than 45 psi.
Features and Benefits:
- Manifold design eliminates 17 hose connections to make leaks a thing of the past.
- Metered "Euro" style faucet means that the quality of the water is always known.
- Faucet comes in a variety of designer finishes to match any kitchen decor.
- Special LW10KCAC catalytic activated carbon pre-filter removes chloramines that can go right through standard reverse-osmosis systems and become concentrated in the product water.
- Premium Dow Filmtec® 50 gpd thin-film composite (TFC) membrane far outperforms typical membranes used in residential RO systems.
- Special coconut shell carbon-block post-filter improves taste.
- Premium John Guest "Easy-Connect" fittings make installation and in-line cartridge replacements simple.
- Top quality components for quality assurance.
- 5-stages of treatment for superior performance.
Inlet/Outlet Connections: 3/8" to faucet and tank. 1/4" for other
Operating Pressure: 40 - 100 psi
Operating Temperature: 40° - 110°
Maximum Iron: 0.3 ppm
Maximum Hydrogen Sulfide: 0 ppm
Maximum TDS: 2,000 ppm
pH Range: 3.0 - 11.0
Cartridge Replacement: Replace cartridges every 12 months or 1,000 gallons, whichever comes first. Replace RO membrane every 24 months or when TDS indicator shows water quality is deteriorating
Shipping Weight: 25 lbs.
Order Package LWRCMRO without membrane or LWRCMRO-M including replacement membrane
30 day unconditional money back satisfaction guarantee; 3 year limited warranty on system parts except for replaceable cartridges. California Proposition 63 Compliant.
Return to Top